Membership of the club is open to people who are 18 years or older. Registration fees are comprised of a national, branch and club component.
Membership Brunswick Belugas Masters Swimming Club includes membership of Masters Swimming Victoria which is obligatory, and the main component of the fee. There are three standard membership options: 4 months for $48.50 (available from Sep-Dec each year), 12 months (Jan-Dec) for $113, or 16 months (Sep-Dec) for $141.50. There are also youth memberships available for 18-24 year-olds: 4 months for $34.50, 12 months for $79.00 and 16 months for $98.00.
What do I get for my membership?
- A safe and managed environment to keep fit, have fun and form friendships
- Compete in MSV and MSA sanctioned competitions which include inter-club, branch and national masters events
- Personal Accident insurance whilst engaged in any Masters Swimming sessions
- Social events organised by the club
- Coaching by qualified Masters coaches in many clubs
- A Committee to run the Club
- Training Partners
- Measuring sticks for improvement such as time trials, endurance swims, top ten lists
- Ability to swim at Masters Swimming Clubs all around Australia, just by paying their club training fee
- State and National affiliations
Note that pool entry must be paid separately and is not included in the BBMSC membership fee.